$11,561.00 – $13,491.00
The Hans Hoyer K10 F/Bb Double Horn is the newest innovation for the orchestra. The design was developed in close cooperation with Markus Wittgens, Principal horn in the Gurzenich Orchestra in Cologne and is a member of the Bayreuth Festival Orchestra.
The K10 has a well-orchestrated middle range and a greatly responsive low register. An unknown ease in the higher area is obtained with a light rotary valve set, a full-flow switch valve, and an individually adjustable mouthpiece receiver – a pleasant, well-balanced set up for any professional.
Hans Hoyer K10 Double Horn detailed specifications
Mouthpiece position in the Horn’s lead pipe is critical. For best response and articulation, each K10 is supplied with a selection of 6 different mouthpiece receivers to achieve a perfect fit with the most common mouthpiece shanks. (More information on mouthpiece receivers.)
Each K10 undergoes a series of tests by Markus Wittgens personally before being packaged and sent to our customers. (Video about Markus’ testing.)
- Key: F/Bb
- Bore: .468″ / 11,90 mm
- Bell: 12.204″ / 310 mm
- Valves: 4 lightweight conical rotary valves, 3B linkage system, full flow switch valve
- Features: Interchangeable mouthpiece receiver system (includes 6 tapers), hand-hammered medium-large (ML) throat bell (detachable), full-flow switch valve, detachable gold brass lead pipe, 3D adjustable finger hook, adjustable thumb lever and hand rest (flipper)
- Options: Additional lead pipes in brass, gold brass or nickel silver, regular or smaller taper
- Finish: Unlacquered or clear lacquer
- Outfit: Mouthpiece, rotor oil, slide grease, torx/Alan wrenches, cleaning cloth, Bonna case
View our Terms of Service here.
Shipping charge includes insurance. If you prefer shipping without insurance, you may call to place your order.
Please contact us about a test playing appointment, more information, or to place a special order.
|Dimensions||19 × 19 × 29 in|
Gold brass, Yellow brass
Unlacquered, Clear Lacquer